Project Management Professional PMP 40 HRs
The Project Management Professional (PMP)® is the world’s leading project management certification. Now including predictive, agile and hybrid approaches, the PMP® proves project leadership experience and expertise in any way of working. It supercharges careers for project leaders across industries and helps organizations find the people they need to work smarter and perform better.
What is the PMP?
Research indicates that employers will need to fill nearly 2.2 million new project-oriented roles each year through 2027. This means skilled project managers are in high demand. The PMP certification is designed by project professionals, for project professionals and validates that you are among the best—highly skilled in:
People: emphasizing the soft skills you need to effectively lead a project team in today’s changing environment.
Process: reinforcing the technical aspects of successfully managing projects.
Business Environment: highlighting the connection between projects and organizational strategy.
PMP certification validates that you have the project leadership skills employers seek. The new PMP includes three key approaches:
- Predictive (waterfall)
Gain a competitive edge. Prove you work smarter. Make your goals a reality. Earn the PMP today.
Why the PMP
The PMP adds value. CIO magazine ranked the PMP as the top project management certification in North America because it demonstrates you have the specific skills employers seek, dedication to excellence and the capacity to perform at the highest levels.
The PMP delivers benefits. The median salary for project professionals in North America is 25% higher than
those without it.
The PMP proves you work smarter. It shows you have the skills to drive business results and increase your organization’s impact in the office and around the world.
L1: Creating a High-Performing Team
- Building a Teams
- Define Team Ground Rules
- Negotiate Project Agreements
- Empower Team Members and Stakeholders
- Train Team Members and Stakeholders
- Engage and Support Virtual Teams
- Build a Shared Understanding about a Project
L2: Starting the Project
- Determine Appropriate Project Methodology/Methods and Practices
- Plan and Manage Scope
- Plan and Manage Budget and Resources
- Plan and Manage Schedule
- Plan and Manage Quality of Products/Deliverables
- Integrate Project Planning Activities
- Plan and Manage Procurement
- Establish Project Governance Structure
- Plan and Manage Project/Phase Closure
L3: Doing the Work
- Assess and Manage Risks
- Execute Project to Deliver Business Value
- Manage Communications
- Engage Stakeholders
- Create Project Artifacts
- Manage Project Changes
- Manage Project Issues
- Ensure Knowledge Transfer to Project Continuity
L4: Keep Your Team on Track
- Lead a Team
- Support Team Performance
- Address and Remove Impediments Obstacles, and Blockers
- Manage Conflict
- Collaborate with Stakeholders
- Mentor Relevant Stakeholders
- Apply Emotional Intelligence to Promote Team Performance
L5: Keep the Business in Mind
- Manage Compliance Requirements
- Evaluate and Deliver Project Benefits and Value
- Evaluate and Address Internal and External Business Environment Changes
- Support Organizational Change
- Employ Continuous Process Improvement